Friday, October 3, 2008

Twitter - Thing #12

Looked at Twitter today... so now I get it. I set up a Twitter account and posted what I was doing which is looking at twitter and now blogging about it. Why do I feel so stupid doing it? I think it's not a good use of my time. Can see how it would come in handy if you were travelling and away from home. I understand that it is handy tool for folks who do care what you just ate and if you got enough sleep and when you will be home. So I do see we could use this with Annie ... instead of texting which I abhor because it takes me so a long time to reply to a message. Twitter might work better for us. We can give it a try. I do worry about these technology tools and the affect it may have on the way we are processing information. I can't help but think we will begin to lose the ability for sustained attention and deep concentration. hmmmmmm
Here's my twitter account link: https://twitter.com/cmlreader

No comments: